This position is responsible for creating Chemotherapy orders and processes for daily activities of the enterprise-wide AEMR Orders and Results team. This position will be responsible for providing leadership in the areas of change management and clinical end user adoption of an enterprise wide electronic health record.
Duties will include the following:
- Creates Chemotherapy Order Sets and processes in AEMR
- Appropriately balances resources across system facilities to meet the needs of the customers.
- Maintains an extensive understanding of AEMR applications and related clinical systems capabilities, and a detailed understanding of the AEMR functionality, and is able to apply that knowledge to properly respond to workflow situations.
- Acts as a point of escalation and exercises good judgment.
- Develops and maintains key physician and sponsor relationships.
- Provides guidance and clinical adoption advice as necessary.
- Assist in eliminating current state paper-based processes in the ordering process, as applicable.
- Communicate project status and issues weekly to the Ambulatory Director; escalates issues to Project Director when appropriate
- Assist all project communications to and from the Orders and Results team
- Communicates project timelines, goals, expected benefits, and vision to the project team; ensures that they are incorporated into team design sessions
- 1-3yrs of clinical workflow experience required; experience managing or creating process preferred
- Graduated of an accredited nursing program required
- Current RN licensure in the State of Ohio
- Performance improvement, workflow analysis, process design or change management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, solve problems, exercise independent judgment
- Knowledge of Allscripts or other EMR preferred
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44101)